Key relationships – Investors
Our aim is to provide investors (shareholders and bondholders) and analysts with transparent, timely, relevant communication that facilitates informed decisions.
- Information on Sappi’s strategy.
- Return on investment.
- Transparent information about risks, opportunities and environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance.
- Our Investor Relations (IR) Department engages with shareholders and analysts on an ongoing basis. Our Chairman also engages with shareholders on relevant issues.
- We engage with various ratings agencies, particulary in terms of ESG performance.
- We conduct ad hoc mill visits and road shows, and issue announcements through the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) – Stock Exchange News Services (SENS), in the press and on our website (see www.sappi.com/SENS).
- We publish our Annual Integrated Report (see www.sappi.com/annual-reports) and sustainability reports (see www.sappi.com/sustainability) on the group website.
- Shareholders can attend and participate in the Annual General Meeting (AGM) as well as the four quarterly financial results briefings.
- Our Chief Financial Officer and Head of Treasury engage with bondholders, banks and rating agencies on an ongoing basis regarding the performance of the company.
- We participate in the Carbon Disclosure and Forest Footprint Disclosure projects every year, making our submissions publicly available.